Recipe by: Jayme from @fit_n_clean_mama
Hey y’all! It’s Jayme from @fit_n_clean_mama. Did you know that Butternut Cinnamon with Collagen makes for the perfect milk substitute in cornbread? Yep, you read that right. I swapped it in for this recipe for gluten-free, dairy-free cornbread and it turned out AH-MAZING. Like, hide-the-rest-because-you-don’t-wanna-share good. Here's the recipe for you guys, happy Holidays!
- 1 cup Butternut Cinnamon with Collagen
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, or sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (coconut or olive oil work too)
- Preheat oven to 450F (220C).
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together wet ingredients. Add wet to dry and whisk till just combined.
- Pour into your prepared 9x9 pan and bake for 25-30 min.
- Serve with a little drizzle of honey, or not. It’s honestly amazing as is! 😉