Recipe by: Rachel Mistry, @radiatewithrachel
These Curried Chickpeas with Carrot Coconut are packed with flavor and nutrients, vegan, gluten-free, and filling! Plus, this recipe will take about 15 minutes, so it's perfect for a weeknight meal.
- 1 bottle of Carrot Coconut
- 1 can of chickpeas
- ¼ cup of white onion, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Chop onion and sauté in avocado oil until tender, about five minutes.
- Rinse chickpeas and add them to the skillet with the bottle of Carrot Coconut.
- Stir in garlic, curry powder, salt, and cumin, and let the sauce simmer for 10 minutes or until it has thickened to your liking.
- Serve with rice/quinoa, roasted veggies, or eat by itself! Enjoy!