Upgrade your usual Bloody Mary – and sneak in some veggies and superfoods to help re-categorize this favorite brunch beverage as a healthy choice, and not a questionable Sunday morning decision! This recipe is so easy to make and something your friends will love!
- 1 bottle Medlie Tomato Gazpacho
- 1-2 oz vodka of choice
- 2-3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Sea salt, to taste
- Celery salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 stalks celery
- ½ lemon, wedged
- 2 olives
- Mix Tomato Gazpacho, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, celery salt and pepper in a blender (or straight in the bottle if you are feeling feisty!).
- Garnish with celery, lemon wedge, olives and additional salt and pepper to taste, as needed.
- Soup Hack: Offer your brunch guests a little variety by offering a Medlie Maria too — just swap the vodka for tequila and add a few dashes of Tabasco sauce!