When the weather starts to heat up, nothing is more refreshing than a chilled bowl of veggie-packed gazpacho. A perfect summer classic, this gazpacho recipe is a keto lover’s dream — loads of flavor and lots of healthy fats from avocado and avocado oil! Add jalapeno peppers, garlic and cilantro, and you’ll love this as a tasty starter or full course meal.
- 1 bottle of Kale Avocado with Collagen
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Optional topping suggestions: avocado slices, diced tomatoes, minced red onion, sour cream, cilantro leaves.