Recipe by: Jenn Bumb, @pretend_its_a_donut
We're loving this paleo spin a weeknight classic — you can't go wrong with these Paleo Tomato Gazpacho Enchiladas made with creamy cashew queso, shredded chicken, Tomato Gazpacho, and fresh herbs! Plus, they are easy to throw together and ideal for leftovers. Enjoy!
- 12 paleo-friendly tortillas (or tortillas of choice)
- 1 jar of Siete "cashew queso"
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 small jar of sliced black olives
- 1 tomato, diced
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Optional, shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 bottle of Tomato Gazpacho
- 1 jar of green enchilada sauce or chile verde sauce
- 1/2 jar of salsa (mild to medium heat)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add in all sauce ingredients to a small pot over medium heat.
- Soften your tortillas by putting over a stove flame for 10 seconds each side or in your microwave for 10 seconds.
- Take your warm tortilla and spread cashew queso all over the entire tortilla. Alternatively, spread shredded Mexican cheese over tortilla.
- Take shredded chicken and place on one half of the tortilla and then roll up.
- Repeat and set side by side in a baking dish.
- Pour sauce all over the top of the tortillas completely covering them. Top with olives and diced tomatoes and drizzle cashew queso over the top or shredded cheese if using that.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and pour a little more queso over top and garnish with green onions and cilantro.