Recipe by: Tracey Grant, @wholedailylife
It may be colder outside — but don’t let that stop you from devouring this sweet treat! A creamy homemade ice cream by Tracey Grant of @wholedailylife, bursting with cashews, maple, dates, and seasonal spices — basically (and dare we say it), the best Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream recipe… EVER!
- 1 bottle Pumpkin Spice with Collagen
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 pitted dates
- 2 tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1 tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ½ tsp maple extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- Optional: 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- The day before making the ice cream, place the bowl of your ice cream maker in the freezer.
- Place the cashews and pitted dates in a glass jar and cover with just enough water to submerge. Let this soak overnight, then drain the water.
- Using a high-powered blender, combine the cashews, dates, 1 tsp cinnamon (half the amount above), ginger, cloves, maple extract, and bottle of Pumpkin Spice with Collagen. Blend this mixture together until completely smooth.
- Transfer mixture into a bowl and set in the fridge to cool.
- When mixture is cold, let it process in your ice cream maker until mixture begins to solidify
- While ice cream is beginning to freeze, combine the remaining 1 tsp cinnamon, salt and almond butter in a small bowl. Option to add the maple syrup.
- Add this mixture, by the spoonful, into the ice cream maker while it is still on, just before ice cream has finished freezing.
- For a firmer ice cream, transfer to an airtight container in the freezer and let sit overnight.
SHOP THIS RECIPE:
Shop Pumpkin Spice with Collagen now!