Recipe by: Marissa Ierna from @marissaswholelife
All the goodness of a smoothie bowl, with the daily dose of veggies to match! Packed with cauliflower, oats, and Butternut Cinnamon with Collagen or Pumpkin Spice with Collagen, these Cinnamon Spice Collagen Veggie Oats by Marissa Ierna at @marissaswholelife are a perfect way to start your day — or, a satisfying afternoon snack to tide you over before dinner.
For the oats:
- ½ bottle of Pumpkin Spice with Collagen
- 1 packet of Organic Instant Oats
- 2 tbsp of Flaxseed
- ½ cup of riced cauliflower
- ½ cup of water
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice & Cloves, to taste
- 1 scoop of Collagen, if preferred
For the Toppings:
- 1 Banana
- Cocoa nibs, to taste
- WholeMe Almond Coconut Clusters (or other museli/cereal if preferred)
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Mix all of the ingredients together, except for your toppings, in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and add toppings.
- Optional: you can easily make this into overnight oats by mixing all of the ingredients into a air-tight container and letting it sit in the refrigerator overnight!
SHOP THIS RECIPE: