Recipe by: Jacob from @jacobheathhenriquez
These spicy burger bowls with cauliflower rice and a “special faux cheese sauce” are so good! Whole30, paleo, and low carb, they’re filling and healthy – a great alternative to the lettuce wrap burger!
- 1 bottle Tomatillo Kale Jalapeño
- 1 lb ground beef, crumbled, browned and season with salt and pepper
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 package cauli-rice (fresh or frozen)
- 4 oz. Original flavor @nutpods or other creamer, divided in half
- 2 tbsp dairy-free cream cheese
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chives
- 2 tsp paprika
- Add avocado oil to pan over medium heat and heat until shiny. Add diced onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the bottle of Tomatillo Kale Jalapeño, one half of the creamer, and all seasonings.
- Once steaming, add cauliflower rice, reduce to medium-low, and cook until thickened enough that it doesn’t slide off a spoon, approx 8-10 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine dairy-free cream cheese and creamer.
- Plate with a bed of arugula, layer with veggie-filled cauli-mixture, top with ground beef and drizzle with faux cheese mixture. Top with paprika. Enjoy!