Recipe in collaboration with Primal Kitchen!
Nothing beats a classic breakfast of eggs and toast... except this delicious and Whole30-friendly version made with sweet potatoes! Sweet Potato Toast with Egg is a hearty, wholesome start to the day that will keep you fueled until lunch. Our Avocado Greens with Collagen Veggie Mash makes it super easy to enjoy the creamy and delicious flavor of avocado, without the hassle of peeling, pitting and dicing. Plus, it’s all gluten-free, Whole30 compliant, paleo, low carb, and keto-friendly!
- 1 Avocado Greens with Collagen Veggie Mash
- 1 large sweet potato
- 3 medium eggs
- 1-2 tbsp Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Everything Bagel Seasoning, to taste
- Cut the sweet potato into long slices, lengthwise.
- Place slices of sweet potato into the toaster. We recommend toasting on medium heat, 3-4 times until soft.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add extra virgin olive oil. Gently crack the eggs into the pan without breaking the yolk. Continue to cook on medium-low heat until eggs are cooked to your liking (approximately 3-5 minutes). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the sweet potato slices on a plate after toasting. Spread the Avocado Greens with Collagen Veggie Mash along the top of the sweet potato toast with a knife.
- Gently place the cooked eggs on top and season with more salt, pepper, and Everything Bagel Seasoning to taste. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired!
- Serve and enjoy!